Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Getting Back In The Swing Of Things



For the last several months, I've been absent from blogging here and at Conservative Daily News and Typical Shooter- largely due to constant moving as part of my new job.

In that time, I've been "Pulling a Romney", to coin a phrase- doing my part to fix a small, privately-owned company experiencing difficult times. It's tough work, and I've been living away from home, but it's worth it.

But I miss blogging- and it's time to get back into it.

Like alot of you, I was disheartened by the election. The loss seemed to be so total and caught us by surprise. We thought we were guaranteed a win.

We were wrong.

And now it's time to get back into the fight.

To this end, I'm going to CPAC. I went last year, and it was a terrific time. This year, I'm going in order to reinvigorate myself. I need a transfusion.

Then... we go to war. Come join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment